We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
* When you register for Mappdom International we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
* Mappdom International uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Collection of Personal Information
* Cookies are required to use the Mappdom International service.
* We also may use “cookies” from time to time to help personalize your online experience with us and record current session information, but do not use permanent cookies.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie is a text file is stored on your computer to help us make your visit to our site more “user friendly”.
Cookies provide us with information about your use of the site that can help us improve the site and your experience with it.
Mappdom International uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Mappdom apps. Although Mappdom International owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Mappdom International application, you retain all rights to your data.
* Mappdom International may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Withdrawal of Consent
Except as required by law, we will not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose for which you refuse us consent or later withdraw your consent. If you withdraw consent, you agree that in spite of this withdrawal we may continue to use the personal information previously provided to us to the extent that we are contractually obligated to do so and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have to Mappdom International. You also understand that although you can use our site for some purposes without providing us with any personal information, we need personal information about you for some services, including those that require payment or involve an ongoing relationship with Mappdom International or our partners. If you refuse to provide us with the information we require or later withdraw your consent to use and disclose this information, we may no longer be able to provide you with these services.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us via the Contact Us page. All other legal notices on this site are incorporated herein by reference.